Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Must Haves from a•muse | studio

Oh wow! We're having a sale! A•Muse has a top ten must haves list at an extra 20% off until December 15. The three stamp sets have been on my wish list for a while and I can't resist a good deal! And, I go through a lot of Kraft card stock, so I'm stocking up now...

See anything you can't live without? You can order all of these items here. And now I'm off to the table to continue to prepare for Christmas Stamp Camp. There are 17 fun ladies on their way to my house on Saturday to make a bunch of Christmas cards! It's going to be so much fun!

Enjoy the last day of November all!
Devon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...