Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November a•muse | studio Spotlight!

Ooooohhhh!!! I am so jazzed about the deals in the November Spotlight! I've already ordered Winter Wishes and Candy Cake Wishes. Holiday Tags and Polka Dot patterns were already part of my collection. Those felt coasters? SO going to make them! You don't even have to be able to sew! Die cut the felt and stick it together with heat and bond! Yee-haw!!! I feel a project coming on! And yes... 3 packs of the Gingerbread paper pack are on their way to my house.

I've got some great cards using these products coming up at Christmas Stamp Camp on December 3rd. Let me know if you'd like to come get crafty and inky with friends. It's going to be fun! If you are interesting in ordering from this spotlight, you can click right here

Have a great night!
Devon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...