Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

So appropriate for all of our fresh new snow. When we were leaving school last night, there was quite a bit of snow gently falling from the sky and Max very sweetly said "oh... it's so beautiful!" Right now, we love it... ask us again when it is still snowing in April.

Anyway... I got the snowman die and some felt in my last order. The die cut the felt like butter! and I thought he could be quite a charmer on the front of a winter card. I didn't have any black twinkle stickers, so I took some pearls and colored them black with my Copic marker. Ta-da! Buttons and eyes! (Copics come in so stinking handy sometimes!)


I cut a tiny little nose out of some Papaya paper and a hat out of black felt and I just love it! I'm just having too much fun I tell ya'...

Recipe: All a•muse | studio products
Paper: Sky, Sugar, Onyx
Stamps: Chill of Winter
Ink: Sky, Memento Tuxedo black
Felt: Sugar, Onyx
Embellishments: pearl stickers in vanilla, altered with a black Copic marker

All of the supplies for this card (and so much more) can be found here.

Happy Stamping!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...