Monday, January 2, 2012

January a•muse|studio Spotlight Specials!

The January Spotlight Special has finally gone live over at a•muse|studio and I'm so excited! I've got a few of these stamp sets, but I'll be ordering the other two that aren't already in my collection at the special price. Spotlight Special prices are good until January 31st. If you want to come and play with these new stamps, I'm having a Valentine's Stamp Camp on January 21st!



All of these sweet stamps and the Rock Candy paper pack can be ordered at my webstore. I can't wait to get creating. I took a long break for Christmas and family time and now it's time to design some fun things for Valentine's Day!

Happy stamping!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...