Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clean and Simple Card Making - Day 2

A quick post this morning - Day 2 brings us a Perfectly Flat Card from Julie Ebersole. This is the kind of card I struggle with, because I always want to add some bling or ribbon, but I'm really happy with how this one turned out. I had to dig deep into my stash to try an emulate Julie's faux letterpress style and I got to ink up a CTMH stamp set that has never seen ink around here.


Paper: Strathmore water color paper
Stamps: CTMH Paper Lantern
Ink: a•muse | studio papaya, cranberry, ocean pigment ink, Memento Tuxedo Black

Off to have fun with 2nd graders! Hopefully I'll have some energy to play some more tonight.

Have a great day!
Devon

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really love your stamp (a fun change from pennants) and how you colored each lantern differently. Perfect sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...