Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not a Card!

Cards are great, and I do still scrapbook, but when I find something I can do with paper that is not a card or a layout, it's such fun! This cute little bag would be the perfect way to give someone a pair of earrings, or any little treat. And, you can make it with just 1/2 a sheet of paper! I love it when I can make 2 of something and have an extra on hand for those last minute gifts.


Recipe: All a•muse | studio products
Paper: Bermuda for bag, Sugar for sentiment
Stamps: Lots of Dots, Brief Notes sentiment
Ink: Ocean
Ribbon: Ocean stitched grograin
All supplies for this project can be found here.

Have a wonderful day!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...