Saturday, October 29, 2011

I just got the Fresh Foliage set and the Autumn Harvest paper pack in the mail. Such yummy paper! I think I'm going to have to go all fancy this Thanksgiving and make the place cards. And even though the snow is going to fly any second, I'm going to make some cute cards for my friends who are still experiencing fall. Those Autumn Leaves are calling me too.... Good thing these sets are 10% off right now. 

If you are interested in ordering any of the specials in the October Spotlight, just click this Spotlight link to visit my a•muse | studio web store.

I'm having my first Workshop at my house on November 5th and 6th from 2 - 4! I'm so excited to share all these fun stamps that I'm just loving. If you'd like to attend, just drop me an email at paperismypassion@gmail.com

And now I'm off to the table to have some inky fun!

Happy Saturday!
Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...