Sunday, May 27, 2012

June Stamp Camp Cards

School's OUT! I spent a few days catching up on stuff around the house and now I'm back working at my table once again. It feels so good to have some free time to create cards again. I'm hosting a stamp camp next Saturday and thought I'd share the cards we'll be doing.


A card for your BFF, sister, or mother...
on the inside is says "...and deal with it!"
Stamp set: Days Like This
Paper: Grapefruit, Shell, Sugar
Embellishments: Onyx twine, onyx pearls, diamond glitter
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic: RV14

 A little something for Father's Day - 
totally CASE'd from another consultant in the gallery - Kay Petersen! Go check out her blog!
I loved the paper piecing and all things polka dots always catch my eye!

Stamp Set: Brief Notes and Essential Sentiments
Paper: Sugar, Kraft, Grass Petite Polka Dots
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

I just had to bust out Tini Time finally! I could have used just about any of the sentiments that come with this set. This is the only card where I used a non-a•muse element. I pulled out the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder for this one, because I don't have any of ours yet.

Stamp Set: Tini Time, Mod Backgrounds 1
Ink: A•Muse Pigment inks in Bermuda, Cherry, Grass, and Memento Tuxedo Black
Ribbon: Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon in Lime
Embellishments: Crystal Clear Glaze to make that shiny cherry
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Tiny Bubbles


A more masculine card - Could be used for Father's Day or a masculine birthday. I think the next time I do this, I'll stamp the sentiment in French Roast. The recliner is paper pieced using Grass Gingham. 

Stamp Set: Hey Man!
Ink: A•Muse Pigment ink in Buttercup, French Roast, and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: French Roast, Buttercup, Sugar, Grass Gingham


And welcome baby cards are always good to have on hand! Greens and yellows help to have some gender neutral cards around for when you need one. I love this Little Peanuts set and want to make a lot more cards in gender neutral AND pink and blue themes. 
Stamps: Little Peanuts
Paper: Lichen, Sugar, Buttercup Gingham
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Vanilla polka dot organdy ribbon, Vanilla pearls
Tools: Copic marker, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1


The wonderful thing about being an A•Muse Studio consultant is getting so much inspiration from all the other creative consultants. Our online gallery provides me with so many ideas that I use as inspiration for the cards I make. Sometimes it just takes a little spark to get your mojo rolling! 

If you see anything you just can't live without, all of the items used to make these cards can be found at my A•Muse webstore: Devon DeGarmo's Webstore

Happy Stamping and Happy Summer blog friends!

Devon

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Especially the Father's Day card with the polka dots ;) I love the gallery for all its inspiration too - and I especially love our polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots are my favorite! And I loved your card so much and I knew all the ladies coming to camp would love it too. Paper piecing will be new to them.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...