Thursday, May 31, 2012

FLT192 ~ With Sympathy

Clean & Simple Stamping sketch 192 looked like a perfect sketch to do with a sympathy card. I think sympathy cards should be very simple. I had one last pre-stamped Marvelous Marigolds sitting on my desk from our last Copic club meeting and I knew it would be perfect for this sketch.

Stamps: a•muse Marvelous Marigolds and Essential Sentiments
Paper: a•muse Sugar and Onyx
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Copic markers Y13, Y15, Y17 and 
Ranger's Liquid Pearls in Lemon Yellow

Clean, simple, and elegant... everything a sympathy card should be. I think it's good to keep a few of these in your stash for when you need them. It's hard to actually make the card at the time, so having one on hand is good.

Off to hike in the sunshine! Happy Stamping!

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...