Friday, June 1, 2012

June Spotlight and a Ribbon Sale!!

Oh my gosh! I love the amazing ideas that the genius designers at A•Muse came up with for our June Spotlight Sale! A very patriotic theme to help you get ready for 4th of July! Check this out:

Perfect color palette for July, right?

And for those of you who are totally addicted to ribbon (ME!) a special 20% off sale
 on all A•Muse Satin Ribbon!
If you could see me right now, you'd see the totally goofy grin on my face 
while I'm jumping up and down!

The Spotlight Sale and the ribbon special will run through June 30th at 11:59 p.m. PST, so don't delay! You can get to my web store by clicking HERE. Remember, if your order is going to go over $150, email me and I will enter it for you in order for you to receive hostess benefits! 

Now go make a card! :o)

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...