Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Big, Fat, Creative Weekend - Part One

These are two of the cards that I made this weekend at the retreat. The first is a CASE of a card I saw Kristina Werner make in a video on her blog. I wanted to try my hand at embossing again, and make use of my new embossing buddy! The stamp set is this month's Stamp of the Month from CTMH and I didn't think I needed it, but I'm glad I've got it now!



This is a card I made for the CPS sketch for this week, but alas, I got home too late today to make the dedline for submission. This was a new card size for me, but I like the way it turned out. Think I'll send it to my godchildren for Easter. The paper is from the Whimsy DCWV stack, American Crafts ribbon, A Muse stamps, Threading Water punch and Copics for coloring.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my i love what you did to the SOTM from CTMH. So beautiful!!! Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my post at 2peas. See you around!!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...