Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back to work means NO FUN!

Well it's been a crazy week since finishing spring break and I have had ZERO time to play at my table. That's about to change! I'm packing up all my favorite toys and heading to a three day retreat, so I'm hoping to have loads of fun new things to share by the end of the weekend. It is going to be a bit strange... did I mention this is a quilting retreat??? I'll be the only paper crafter, but I'm sure I'll have a blast! I'll be there with 3 friends who I'm sure will ooh and ahh appropriately over everything I make! They may even help me with some tips on how to use my sewing machine! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...