Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Copic Club

I LOVE my Copic markers! They make me feel like a real artist and I just love the effects you can achieve that make your cards look so professional. I have a group of other Copic lovers that meets once a month. Yes, we get together to color. Grow-up, professional women, sitting around coloring. It's heaven! Here is our card for this month's get together:

All a•muse|studio products:
Stamps: Under the Big Top
Paper: Sugar, Cobalt, Cherry
Twine: Cherry
Pearls: Black and Cherry
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Pens: Copic Markers Y13, Y15, Y17, B24, B26, B29,
R24, R27, R29, W1, W3, W5, BG10, E00, E31, 0, and 
Signo Uniball White

All of the supplies to make this card, as so much more, can be found HERE at my online a•muse|studio store.

Have a great Saturday and happy stamping!

Devon


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of grown women sitting around coloring, sounds like my kind of night out on the town! BTW, I popped over from the a|s consultants' gallery. I'm using Under the Big Top at a workshop and wanted to come up with a couple more samples with it. I really like the bold colors of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colouring on this, Devon. And the card looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...