Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ahhhh... to have time to be crafty!

I know... most of my posts... my incredibly rare posts... begin like this! But I so rarely have time to work at my table. It doesn't help that the table is buried under a mountain of stuff and needs to be cleaned up and organized so that I can actually get in there and do something creative once in a while.

Anywho... I do keep up with what's happening in the blog world, especially Kristina Werner's blog and her Make a Card Monday and Finally Friday videos. I love to watch them when they pop up in my inbox!

Here are two cards I made that were inspired by two of the Finally Friday videos!




Paper: White Daisy cardstock from CTMH, Pattern Paper is Cherry Hill by October Afternoon
Tools: Fiskars Scallop border punch, Making Memories Corner Chomper, Cuttle Bug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Uniball Signo White Gel Pen




Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft
Pattern Paper: Cherry Hill by October Afternoon
Stamp: Amuse sentiment 
Embellishments: Fabric Flower - Little Yellow Bicycle, Button from my stash and DMC embroidery floss

Boy... I just love that Cherry Hill paper! October Afternoon is becoming one of my favorite companies. Their patterns always catch my eye... kind of like Cosmo Cricket! More to come... :o) Leave me a comment to let me know you were here!

Devon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...