Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm a HORRIBLE blogger!

Oh my gosh! Time for paper crafting has been totally lacking lately. Nothing new to show, just an acknowledgement that I know I haven't posted anything in forever! I do have two cards I made at our last CTMH hostess night and I'll get those photographed soon.

And I need to give a shout out to someone I met live and in person at my favorite LSS Scraptique here in Wasilla. I went in to take a quick peek and see if there was anything I just couldn't live without (of course I picked up some Distress Inks and Cosmo Cricket Lil' Man paper) and I was actually recognized by the darling gal working there! I was so flabbergasted at being recognized by her that I totally forgot to ask her name. But hey there my dear! It was fun chatting with you!

I am going to an all day crop for National Scrapbook Day and will surely have something to share after this weekend.

Here is something I haven't ever shared on my blog before... my way to store my Stickles! Enjoy...

6 comments:

  1. that is so cute!!! i love the way you squeezed some on some card to show which one lives where!!! i only have 1 bottle of stickles so have a way to go yet!!!! lol!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great storage idea. Have a super time at your crop, and a great weekend
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! That is some great organization, there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay stickles storage! I only have one color of stickles so I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the tin! I haven't invested in stickles yet...but you make me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute, I love it! I don't have enough stickles to warrant their own little case LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...