Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have I Fallen Off the Crafty Planet?

Nope! I'm still alive and kickin', but crazy busy with school and school. You see, I am working on my master's degree in educational leadership. This is the last month of my internship and I am behind in hours and behind on my homework. So, for now my poor craft table is feeling very lonely and my creative spirit is being quite neglected. Fortunately, next Saturday, I get to combine both my internship and my love for paper and adhesive. I'll be the administrator on site for our Scrap For Our Schools event. I'll be crafting and getting hours as the same time! Yipee! I will hopefull have something fun to share after that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...