Sunday, August 9, 2009

Groovy! AMC07

Here's another card for Challenge #7 at the A Muse Lounge. The challenge is to ink up stamps you have never used before. That's not hard for me, since I'm new to A Muse stamps, but totally addicted and picking them up on a weekly basis. Shhhhhh.... don't tell my husband!



I just love this little bus and the "Have a groovy day" sentiment. I immediately thought of my Lime Rickey paper for some really groovy colors and patterns. So here's another cute little submission from me!

Goodies I used:
Papertrey Ink Kraft cardstock
Basic Grey Lime Rickey pattern paper
Nestabilities Labels One die
A Muse stamps
Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fun!! That paper is perfect for this image and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! I love this paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! This is one of my favorite stamps too!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...