Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eek! My blog has not died!!!

I know it's been forever, but this doesn't seem like a year where I'm going to get much time at my table. I did take a day a few weeks ago and assembly lined a bunch of Halloween cards for my friends at work. I got the idea from one of the blogs I regularly visit, Jen del Muro's i {heart}2 stamp. It was one of her SFYTT sketches and I did what I could with the supplies that I had! They were fun to make and fairly easy to make 10 once I got my original prototype made! Hope you like it!



Supplies:
CTMH stamps
Kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink, colored cardstock from my stash
Nestabilities oval dies
Cricut Expression and Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for spider
Stickles

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute, Devon! I'm glad you found some time to create!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves feedback! Show a little love if you like what you see!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...